Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekend Wear

Let's talk weekend wear...it seems appropriate as we are at 3:48 PM and counting on a Friday...

My favorite things to wear on weekends - flowy dresses, oversized tshirts with scarves or accessories (to make it clear you aren't just wearing it to hide something or out of laziness) and the pièce de résistance; my husband's long fleece shorts with cargo pockets. I know, I know...it sounds goofy but they're comfortable and look damn cute.

My sister-in-law always describes my look as "sassy". I'm not 100% sure what that means but after some delving, I think she means that even on the weekend, when people traditionally "dress down", I take the time to put on jewelry and lip gloss and look like I care. Try it...for one weekend. See how you feel.

Have an awesome weekend. Look in the mirror and like what you see....

No comments:

Post a Comment